A relatively tough enemy that is designed to clear Melee Towers with efficiency.
- High durability
- High damage
- Area of Effect on attacks
- Long range
- Slow rate of fire
- Despite what the game tip says, it's very difficult to isolate the vehicles from the other enemies since they will be very close to support the other enemies and help shred your melee units.
- If you are using Melee Towers pull the units out of their range and them swarm the tank with them, however this will remove some of your barricades for your choke point.
- Lvl 2 Status Towers + Heavy Ranged Towers can be an alternative but it's very expensive and might be difficult to build on low initial scrap maps in events; this will leave you vulnerable to waves that have hordes of enemies.
- Depending on the map you can have two spread out Melee Towers to keep the tank in place while the other enemies head towards your defenses, however having a build up of multiple tanks can be dangerous.
- If a wave contains multiple tanks, it might be better to use your Orbital Bombardment card on them especially if they come in earlier waves.